News / Events
The Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center sends seminar announcements and other useful information to the subscribers of this listserver. You are also encouraged to use this site as a discussion forum for all topics related to biotechnology.
- To subscribe to the listserver, go to Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center Listserver, Enter your e-mail address, choose a password and click on "subscribe".
- To unsubscribe to the listserver, go to Roy J. Carver Biotechnology Center Listserver Scroll down on the page. To remove yourself from the list, type your e-mail address in the bottom box and click on the Edit Options button.
- On the next page type in your list password, and click on the Unsubscribe button. If you don't know your password, click on the button on this page and it will be mailed to you.
- How to send a message to the list. Send an e-mail message to email@example.com
- Make sure to use the subject line to include a header for your message. This subject line will be used again for all messages related to this topic. The subject line serves as a quick filter for the reader to select only those messages that the reader may be interested in.
- How to reply to a message. To reply to the list (meaning that everyone enrolled will be able to read this): Use the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- For Eudora users using MACs, hold the option key down and highlight "reply" (or hold the option key down and use the button "reply"), depending on your version of Eudora.
- For Eudora users using Windows P C, highlight "reply to all" or use the button "reply to all", depending on your version of Eudora. You can check the "to" line in your answer to find out where your message will be sent to.
- Or, just reply to the sender of the message by using "reply".
- How to send a message to the administrator of the listserver. Should you experience any problems with the subscribing or unsubscribing procedure, or like to discuss other issues with the administrator, send an e-mail message to email@example.com
Your message will be read and answered by Rhonda Lipking.